Re: [tor-talk] Restarting Firefox

I'm sorry because I haven't read the entire conversation up until now, but
if people are using Ubuntu, what is stopping them from doing
  sudo apt-get install tor    ;

configuring relaying in torrc and using the Firefox/Aurora/whichever
browser from TBB (would need to change the listen port, etc.)?

tor can run as a daemon; furthermore, you'd have such tools as *torify *so
you could just do
  torify wget http://something

or whatever. I think it's more versatile/flexible this way, no?

if I'm 'out of my element', sorry :)