Re: [tor-talk] Help! Tor Browser Bundle alpha did not responding

My ISP banned Tor so I use bridges to access Tor.
I fount a new way to Tor that use IpV6 and download Tor Browser Bundle
alpha versions for Windows (2.3.12-alpha-2).
I installed gogo6, so my pc can use IpV6 now.
But there is a problem.
I ran the application Tor Browser Bundle, the Vidalia Control Panel appeard
but did not responding so I must kill the application......
I tried on Windows7 and Windows XP, it dosen't works all the time.
Sorry for my poor English and please help me, thanks a lot!