[tor-talk] Using obfsproxy without Tor ?

Hi,
I'm calling from Iran. Recently, there has been updated filtering systems
installed which inspect socks protocol and ban them based on their
contents. As a result many people who used simple foreign socks proxies to
bypass the firewall have lost the ability. Anyway, I was checking to see if
there's a way to use obfsproxy as a tunneling solution, like bringing up a
local socks server on the client, the local obfsproxy communicating with
the server, and the server acting as a tunneling server.
I know this can happen with tor easily, but I just want to know if we can
use obfsproxy without tor: A simple client/server tunneling solution.

Thanks,
Reza