Re: [tor-talk] Where's Torbutton?

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 10:28:34 -0700, Lee Fisher <blibbet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 4/27/12 8:03 AM, Jon Cosby wrote:
What's happened to Torbutton? I no longer find it in the Firefox add-ons.

https://www.torproject.org/torbutton/ says:

"Now that the Tor Browser Bundle includes a patched version of
Firefox, and because we don't have enough developer resources to keep
up with the accelerated Firefox release schedule, the toggle model of
Torbutton is no longer recommended. Users should be using Tor Browser
Bundle, not installing Torbutton themselves."

https://blog.torproject.org/blog/toggle-or-not-toggle-end-torbutton

https://www.torproject.org/dist/torbrowser/

Okay, but I don't see a package for openSUSE in the rpm repository. Will I need to install the bundle from source?

Jon