Re: [tor-talk] Blocked HTTPS

sy00963-gen at yahoo.fr wrote:

> I have a question about Obfsproxy...
>
> If I correctly understood the function of this package, I tried to use
> it
> in Blocked HTTPS network... but when I try to put the proxy of the
> network I got "You have configured more than one proxy type" and
> return me to the sitting to change the proxy though it won't work
> without putting the HTTP proxy!
> How to solve this issue OR if you have other solution for blocked
> HTTPS.... with my thanks in advance

I'm afraid that using a generic proxy _and_ obfsproxy at the same time
is not possible at the moment.

There is a ticket in the bug tracker to track the progress of fixing
this issue [0] and there is also a proposal with the changes to be
made [1]. Unfortunately, the implementation of the proposal hasn't
started yet.

[0]: https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/5195
[1]: https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2012-February/003318.html