[tor-talk] Image blocking on Wordpress-based hidden services

  Back in January, I created a couple of WordPress plugins that strip
images and other media from posts programmatically (without removing theme
images).

https://github.com/glamrock/wp-imageless

  "wp-imageless" removes image/img tags, while "wp-medialess" removes
img/image/object/embed/video/iframe tags.

  I wrote it to scratch my own itch, to make moderation easier.  If you're
running a hidden service using wordpress, you might find it useful.  This
will work with WP multi-site and is backwards-compatible to v1.5.

  As a sidenote, if you're running a blog network as a hidden service,
please send me a link as I've yet to hear of one. :D

best,
Griffin

--
Please note that I do not have PGP access at this time.
OTR: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx / fontaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx