Re: [tor-talk] Bridge Communities?

On 04/12/2013 11:01 PM, adrelanos wrote:
Griffin Boyce:
There's really nothing keeping you from making a private bridge network.
  The documentation's all there.
Indeed. One can even make its own (private) Tor network. It will require
a considerable amount of learning, though.

It would be interesting to see several competing Tor networks. May or
may not happen in long term future, if Tor can attract much more users
and relays.

Alex probable won't be up for creating an alternative Tor network with
that threat model. As soon as you host a relay or directory authority,
it's difficult (impossible?) to stay anonymous, you move yourself into
the target line by doing so.

It fills me with indescribable patriotism, nationalist love for my country, the heartland, home of the free.

My experiences with tor imply the child porn archives, the silk road and other drug exchange markets, the hackbb and other cracker/carder communities and other high-profile hidden services (eepsites) are all implicitly honeypot sting operations run by the united states military and federal agencies.

My country is constantly vigilant, and protects us from all the evil drug-addled hippies, perverted child-lovers, dangerous cyberterrorists and other dissident intellectuals quietly preparing for countless acts of domestic terrorism and treason against my beloved country and her rightful representatives and public servants.

I love my country, I love my federal and state governments, and I have complete faith in the competency, legitimacy, authority and moral superiority of my beloved country's representatives and public servants.

I love how my country looks after us all like a doting father, performing deep packet inspection, email, sms text, phone call and skype message interception like a responsible and watchful father over his children.

I love how my country obviously knows what's best for me, my family, my friends, my community, and fellow citizens and is stern but fair, disciplining us when we misbehave and rewarding us when we behave like model citizens.

I love how my country promises that if I have nothing to hide, I have nothing to fear but fear itself.

My country is obviously the best, hands down.

:P