Re: [tor-talk] Cicpa

Thank you Krishna,
I feel a little foolish.  Yes It was CISPA.
This time around it requires isps and other data loggers to give personal
and private data and INTERNET usage statistics to third party private
companies for analysis if the law enforcement requests it.  There is no
certification for these companies.  and that is just the beginning of the
problems with this law.

This law has been defeated at least three times, but now it is under a
different name and is being sold in a different way.  I hope we can defeat
in the senate.
I encourage everyone to message as many congressmen as possible on facebook
or *better yet, call them*.  It will be fun.   You can lay it on think or
thin, just let them know how you feel about privacy on the web.   Or email
them.