Re: [tor-talk] fresh TBB is damaged and can't be opened on Mac OS X

I no longer have access to the machine where this issue was produced. I've
advised the owner to reimage their system. I'll file the ticket all the
same with these details in case someone else reproduces it or it recurs
after reinstall.

--lee