Re: [tor-talk] Viewing current Dir Auth votes

On 4/12/2014 12:18 PM, Matthew Finkel wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 11:59:32AM -0400, Michael Wolf wrote:

> It sounds like you're looking for consensus-health[0] :)
>
> [1] https://consensus-health.torproject.org/

Thanks, Matthew.  It *almost* gives me what I'm looking for.  I'd like
to see the "Measured" lines that show up in the actual votes, in order
to see who has voted and how they voted.  However, I can at least infer
from the consensus-health that maatuska and tor26 have not yet voted on
my relay, since neither voted "Fast".  This will do for now.  Thanks!