From: Michael Wolf <mikewolf53@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 4:16 AM
Subject: Re: [tor-talk] Bring back Vidalia

On 4/16/2014 12:07 AM, C B wrote:
> Yes same request. The ticket though is closed, and is slightly different. I doubt that anyone would use TBB if it randomly closed itself every 10 or 15 minutes, closing all open tabs, and then restarted itself, but without any of the old history. Just thought I would bring it up again to see if anyone was working on this.
>
> --
> Christopher Booth
It was closed as a duplicate of this bug [1], which is still active.
Who's talking about TBB closing itself every 10 to 15 minutes?  These
tickets are about adding a "New Circuit" or "New Exit" button in TBB
(which would do the exact same thing as the "New Identity" button did in
Vidalia).  Does this not solve the exact problem you described?

[1] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/9442