Re: [tor-talk] Programming language for anonymity network

Le 18/04/2014 19:48, Nick Mathewson a écrit :
Personally, if I were starting over, I'd look into a multi-languge
approach: a memory-safe compiled language for most of the programming,
with cryptographic and lowest-level networking code in C, and a
scripting language for higher level tasks and for component testing.
It seems like you are describing something like nodejs here, no?
If you don't like low-level node code or you don't trust it or things are missing or you can not do it efficiently with js or you don't want to use js for strategic pieces, you can do your C++ modules with node and link them with high level js. This approach might restrict the use of the code to some platforms and not open it to others like browsers, ff os, chrome...

Regards

Aymeric

--
Peersm : http://www.peersm.com