Re: [tor-talk] Hi!

gary02121993,

Perhaps the relationships between the various legal definitions of 'malice' and 'restraint' would be somewhat instructive?

gz

Quoting gary02121993@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Hi!

I'm writing about Tor for my Ethics module. Do you guys mind if you tell
me some malicious uses with Tor? Anything will be of great help. Yeah I
already know of the basic or common use cases. :)

Thanks!

PS. I know this is vague but please ask away for anything you guys are
not clear about or something.