Re: [tor-talk] CloudFlare blog post - Addendum

On 3/31/2016 7:34 PM, tor_talk@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Tor Talkers,

there is someone who wants to make us believe that the FBI is seeking a backdoor in Tor via CF like the PR we read with Apple and he posted his thoughts to pastebin at #OPTor:
http://pastebin.com/mucmvJCN

~1.200 hits and trendy
when I went to pastebin via TBB, got this message:
"We have blocked your IP from accessing our website because we have detected unnatural browsing behavior. Depending on the violation, the block could be temporary, but also permanent."
Maybe too many hits coming from TBB - from many different exits?