Re: [tor-talk] Comments on https://www.torproject.org/docs/faq.html.en

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 05:27:17PM +0000, lukep wrote:
> I'd prefer the FAQ entry to be updated rather than removed. It gives me a
> little confidence in the site

Hi lukep,

Nothing will happen with the FAQ unless somebody updates it. I put
some instructions in my previous mail:

"""
The second best way to contribute is to generate a diff -u on
https://www.torproject.org/docs/en/faq.wml and open a ticket about it
on trac.torproject.org in component website.

(The best way to contribute is to git clone the webwml repo, and make a
git branch with your change, and then open the ticket and point to your
git branch. But that's a lot more work than just making a diff -u.)
"""

That could be you! :)

--Roger