Re: [tor-talk] TBB users, please give 1 minute of your time for science

> Hi!
>
> I've been making those tests on your website multiple times with the TBB but most of the
> time I get a unique fingerprint even when re-doing the test at different times with the same
> browser.
>
> There also some wrong measurements such as the Facebook button that gets labeled as
> being blocked by an Adblock list or similar when I didn't use any addon that serves that
> purpose.
>
> --Jeff
> --
> %

Hi.
When you submit a fingerprint it sets a cookie in your browser that prevents double submission of identical fingeprints.
This could cause you to appear unique upon resubmission.

The ad-block thing is probably caused by one of Tor's advanced security features. It happens when the security slider is on high, but not low.

Thanks!