[tor-talk] Getting de-anonymized with SSH

Hi all,

First of all, I know that the best way to stay anonymous on Tor when
browsing the web is to use the Tor Browser and be smart about how you use
it.
What about when you're not using the web? If I am using ssh over Tor, is
there a good chance that I can be de-anonymized? By this I mean ssh to an
onion service not to the external internet.
I would think that it is more safe than the web since you don't have to
worry about things like javascript, etc.

Am I correct, or are there other things that I am not aware of? Thanks!

Jason