[tor-talk] V3 censorship ?

I run both a V2 and V3 service on my Linux server. I'm using the same Tor
process with both. The torrc file is fairly standard, except I'm forcing
some custom entry nodes, and I compile Tor from source on Debian Stretch.

The V2 service has worked flawlessly, more or less, for the last 5 years or
so. It has about 98% uptime 365 days a year, according to my server stats.
The server and Internet connection has always been fast and reliable.

When I add a V3 address to my server, it works pretty much flawlessly as
well, but *only* until I make the address public. Non-public V3 addresses
have about 98-99% uptime per week/month. But after the address has been
made public, and people have learned about it, its uptime is suddenly
reduced to about 60%. It will be completely inaccessible for hours at a
time. *While* on the same Tor process, the V2 address works without issues.

By inaccessible I mean the same as having turned the service off.

Later I create a new V3 address, which is non-public. Only I know about it.
It has about 98% uptime and works fine. I leave it there for a while, and
it still works fine. I then make it public on my website, and the next day
it is inaccessible when trying it. Uptime drops from 98% to 60-70%, and
from there on it becomes randomly inaccessible, 4-8 hours at a time.

I tried for a third time, then fourth, and finally a fifth time, and the
same pattern repeat itself, even with different and random timings.
On the forth attempt I released the V3 address in public at the same moment
it was created, and it never achieved anything above 60% uptime per week
from the very beginning.

I know the V3 system is new, and could have some undiscovered bugs, but my
gut feeling tells me that someone, or something, is capable of censoring
all my V3 addresses, while the old V2's are completely unaffected.

I am BTW running a sixth V3 address that has never been published, which I
opened when the V3 system was in the Alpha release of Tor, and it has been
running smoothly ever since!

Maybe I'm being paranoid, I just wanted to put this in the devs mail list,
so at least they know about my problems. Maybe it's my setup, maybe it's my
incompetence, maybe it's something important that needs to be looked into.

Oh BTW, I've tried several different entry nodes too, running several
different Tor versions. I tried to clear the /var/lib/tor/ folder, tried on
a different computer running a different Linux version. Also tried a
different ISP. Think I've tried about everything, I like to believe I have
some competence.

-Hikki-