[tor-talk] Fixing Orchid (Tor reimplementation in Java)

Hi everyone,

As some of you might remember, there was a thing called Orchid, an
independent Tor client/library implementation written in pure Java.
Unfortunately, Orchid became an abandonware (I suppose) and doesn't
work at all for a while.

Recently, I was interested in Orchid and could fix most of the
important bugs.  Now Orchid works again.

I'm not really a Java (and Tor) guy, so this is basically for my
education, but if you are interested, please give it a try (and send
me patches or PRs if you find anything bad).

You may find new Orchid:  https://github.com/mhatta/Orchid

Best regards,
MH

--
Masayuki Hatta
Associate Professor, Faculty of Economics and Management, Surugadai

http://about.me/mhatta

mhatta@xxxxxxx  / mhatta@xxxxxxxxxx / mhatta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx /
hatta.masayuki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx