Re: [tor-talk] What is the weirdest/creepiest thing you have found on the dark web?

Hi Seth,

I've found going on YouTube with Tor Browser (for safety!) and typing in
"tor deep web story creepypasta" turns up pretty good results for the
scary things on the rumored dark web.

There's one video in particular ""I wasn't careful enough on the deep
web" Creepypasta " that I think you'll enjoy ;)

Cordially,
Nathaniel Suchy

Seth Caldwell: