Re: [tor-talk] Research Survey

Hi all,

We hope to collect a few more responses on this survey. We would very much
appreciate your input in illustrating the importance of anonymity and
anonymous access in different contexts. As a reminder, the survey is
completely voluntary and responses will be anonymous.

Thank you very much for your feedback and time.