Re: [tor-talk] Nice to meet you! / WhatsApp by Tor?

On Tue, 16 Apr 2019 18:14:59 +0200
Udo van den Heuvel <udovdh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 16-04-19 17:48, GTI .H wrote:
> > I want to use Tor to hide the origin IP in WhatsApp. I already have
>
> Whatsap is aowned by/affiliated with Mark Zuckerberg's Fakebook.
> I'd avoid it.

Yes I agree with this but in my country (yes country) you cannot get
away with that, everyone over here who has a smartphone probably uses
whatsapp and you cannot tell everyone to switch to
signal/xmpp/whatever.

--
Cyaniventer
BBBB 882A 5A00 FCB6 8704 E9BC 757D E342 DB4E 576C