Re: [tor-talk] tor in arm

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 10:53:39AM +0000, Linklinklink wrote:
> tor browser doesn't work in a arm based system, i tried with raspberri pi 3. Who know a very nice alternative for this shit? thanks

Thanks for your interest! "this shit" isn't appropriate for this
mailing list, please be respectful to everyone here.

For Tor Browser on ARM we have an open ticket for it [0], we may begin
supporting it within the next few months, but we've had too many other
higher priority tickets. If you're comfortable with compiling it
yourself, there is a git branch available for review/testing you can
try (without any guarantees) - but let us know if you're successful :)

Unfortunately, I don't have any other alternatives, sorry.

- Matt

[0] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/12631