Tor does not support W95

I cannot get the latest "stable" version to work under w95. The earlier
version works.
Do I have to deinstall the earlier version (I put the new version in
another directory).
First it told me I was missing a ws2 (winsock file) which I installed.
Now the dos window opens then closes with information I cannot see. I
logged the startup and I got: cannot start random no. generator. This
system has the latest DUN and winsock files now, but it still doesn't
work. I notice that the latest version says w98. Does this mean they
changed it so it will not support w95b? Any useful replies appreciated.
--

  mark485anderson@xxxxxx

                          wherever you are