Re: tor w/ dansguardian & squid on remote box?

hi Thomas/ADB,

thx 4 the replies! =)

-- On August 20, 2005 11:38:06 PM +0200 Thomas SjÃgren <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Have a look at http://wiki.noreply.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/SquidProxy
for a few good pointers.
I haven't used DansGuardian but one possible setup is

Client(s) -[ openvpn ]- Gateway

			--[ Squid - Privoxy - Tor]- Internet

this looks like a useful startup reference. thx!

at 1st glance, there always *seems* to be the presumption that Tor is running locally ... dunno what the "gotchas" are if it isn't.