Re[4]: Can governments block tor?

If connections could be posted in such public, mainstream, or embedded
in innocuous ssl, that might prove well. Perhaps it could be retrieved
from  an anonymous proxy service. Quite simply, it seems that you have
to  launder the data and appear to be getting it from an innocent data
source.

Regards,
 Arrakistor