Dos attack against my tor node?

Hi All

   I  was examining my system logs tonight and noticed something
interesting.. What appears to be an attempt to DoS my tor node. 3
separate attempts spaced about 2 hours apart all from IP's in the same
ISP (From "Pacific Internet Thailand"). I've been running the Tor node
(middleman node) for a while now and this is the first time I've seen
this.

So my questions is:

  is this common have others seen this type of behaviour?

Thanks in advance
Freemor

------

Freemor <freemor@xxxxxxxx>
Freemor <freemor@xxxxxxxxxx>

This e-mail has been digitally signed with GnuPG