Re: What's the benefit of a permanent "EntryGuard"?

On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 06:15:21PM -0400, Bestbayer@xxxxxxx wrote 2.9K bytes in 75 lines about:
: I'm a newbie at this, so bear with me... In Mac OS X, I think I found the
: man-config file in the directory of /library/tor/man/man1/tor.1 . Here's the
: option value:

	Or "man tor" would work as well, and make it easier to read.

: Anyway, I would still like help on how to configure Tor options in Mac OS X.
: Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

	Edit /Library/Tor/torrc is the only option at this point.

--
Andrew