Re: Question about the vulnerability

Roger, thank you for your response - I did follow that thread when
it came out and upgraded my systems. The question I have is not
really about the vulnerability but more of a general operational
one - in what situations is the control port actually used? If I am
not running a Tor server but using Tor in client mode, does the
Control Port get used? What is it used for?

Thanks again for the great software....looking to do more with it
soon.

 -Nd

--
Physical Therapy Certification Training - Save online. Click now.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4fRLWWyWbFnuwkUswPqDGvlT8E7rn1b7OrcQLbFphpLlFGEx/