Re: Question about the vulnerability

Hi,

> Read http://archives.seul.org/or/talk/Aug-2007/msg00034.html for the
> answer. We do promise to explain it better once more people have had chance to upgrade. :)

Upgrade to what, exactly?

I  am already using the last releases for both Tor (0.2.0.4-alpha) and
Vidalia (0.0.13).

So WHY am I still getting this warning in the Vidalia log? :(

("Aug   10   11:41:05.468   [Warning]  ControlPort  is  open,  but  no
authentication method has been configured. This means that any program
on  your  computer  can  reconfigure  your Tor. That's bad! You should
upgrade your Tor controller as soon as possible.")

Hoping to get a reply this time :)

Thanks!