Re: exit node "tortila" adds material to www.barnesandnoble.com home page

On Thu, Aug 07, 2008 at 10:49:17AM CEST, Scott Bennett wrote:
> background block at the top of the page that includes the following text:

The text is non-sense - seem to be some random lines copied from whereever.

> It also appears to try to run some JavaScript, but I have NoScript installed
> in Firefox, so that didn't do anything.

IMHO the JavaScript would have been more interesting to see :)

>      I don't know German, so I don't really know what it says, but I gather
> from cognates that it is some sort of politically motivated message that gets
> added to the home page.

I'm really wondering, why somebody bothers to add rubbish in such an obvisous way?

My 2c,

	Lexi

--
Jpig.-Prsbdt. Gxyp Iptxrpjpu, Gxndqxdxpen scxd PH-Upenxdnxph
Dvct: NE 8325, Nbxgjxdgpruhd. 3, Upxkxr, Hxg: +49-271-740-2408