Re: Abuse statistics

scar:
mplsfox02@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx @ 2008/08/05 07:24:
So the profilers feed the
spammers? :-)

what's with the happy face? you get a kick out of this, playing detective?

Wow, icy wind here. For me this situation has something tragicomical. Sorry for disturbing you serious life.

most of us already assume this is happening. we don't need your statistics.

I think it's always a good thing to move towards less assumptions and more knowledge. And please be more humble and don't speak as "we". There were at least several people appreciating the stats.

as is said in the FAQ, criminals already have better ways of doing
things without Tor.

So? I'm not looking at criminals but general usage patterns, "abuse" and side-effects. I'm doing this for my own, but I think it's fair to share it.