Re: Paid performance-tor option?

>      Why, to the administration at the university (or the bosses at the
> company) one works for or to one's ISP, of course. Perhaps also to a judge.
> Wasn't that obvious?

No, it was not obvious. And it STILL is not.

Besides, what are you trying to say, that one--example--as a soldier [I have
been in the army], or, more in general, as a pawn needs to let go a slap on
the butt of the waitress bringing food or a drink at a restaurant so to become
accepted by his "bosses" and the others?

If so, are you writing from a *free country*? Or: are you Ch1n3s3?
(Accordingly to a *cliche'*, Chinese can't lose face.)

/Roy Lanek
--
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   gajah bertarung lawan gajah,
SSSSS . s l a c k w a r e  SSSSSS   pelanduk mati di tengah-tengah