Re: No torrc in xBBrowser

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 19:28:43 -0400, phobos@xxxxxxxxxx said:
> On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 01:26:37PM -0700, hewudeng@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote 0.5K
> bytes in 15 lines about:
> : Thank you. I have the Torbrowser but it did not work
> : on my XP machine. Today I download the new and going
> : to test.
>
> What problems did you have with it?
>
> --
> Andrew

Always the same. Now with the new Torbrowser 1.1.2.
I extract the files into a folder, draw a shortcut
to desktop from the 'Start Tor Browser.exe' and
click up the 'Vidalia Control Panel' and allow
everything the firewall ask, ZoneAlarm.
Then nothing happen for ever. When I click it away,
it freeze and I have to end it all in Ctrl-Alt-Del
Processes. Now running xBBrowser again, this always
work but I want the Torbrowser to run.

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - I mean, what is it about a decent email service?