Block hidden services

Hi,

is it - in analogy to exit policies - possible to block certain (or all) hidden services of using my node as directory or introduction point and to disable rendezvous point functionality for my node? (I understand that I cannot block being a rendezvous point for specific hidden services.)

If not, I vote for such a feature.

Regards,

Sven

--
http://sven.anderson.de    "Believe those who are seeking the truth.
tel:    +49-551-9969285     Doubt those who find it."