Project Introduction: ARM

Hi, throughout the summer I've been on a project called 'arm' (anonymizing relay monitor). It's a terminal monitor for Tor relays providing bandwidth/cpu/memory usage, relay configuration, event log, connection details, etc. The project is intended for command-line aficionados, ssh connections, and anyone stuck with a tty terminal for checking their relay's status. More information (including screenshots) is available at 'www.atagar.com/arm'. If this strikes your fancy you can snag a copy of the project with:
svn co https://tor-svn.freehaven.net/svn/arm/trunk/

I hope others find it a handy utility. It should be stable so if you manage to make it crash (or have a feature request) then please let me know! Email is best but I'm also usually on the Tor irc channels (my nick is 'atagar'). However, I'm about to head off to the PETS conference so I might be a little slow to respond the next few days. Cheers! -Damian