Re: Tor Project 2008 Tax Return Now Online

Andrew Lewman wrote:
On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 12:26:57 +0100
Anon Mus <my.green.lantern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It looks like 90% of the funding is from the US, nearly all US
government.

Internews Europe - France      $183,180 (35.6%)
(http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Internews)
Stichting Nlnet - Netherlands   $42,931
International Broadcasting       $260,000 (50.5%))
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Broadcasting_Bureau)
Google US                             $28,500 (5.5%)

Total                                       $514,611

Last I checked, France

Yes France is in France, but IBM France (called that for taxation purposes - I am sure you know this) is still a US company.

Similarly, Internews Europe - France, is still 80% US funded, and a US - GOV run propaganda org, as I am sure you know. Deceit or what?? Is that not your signature and handwriting on the tax return (I assume the handwriting is not yours as its so shocking, looks more like a that of a 5y.o.) ?

 and the Netherlands

I never said this was, so why accuse me of that? Did doing that make you case stronger?
 aren't under US Government
rule.  Internews Europe is different from Internews, and funded
completely differently.