PayPal is not the only organization that blocks Tor.

It is also worth noting that Craigslist prevents the use of Tor albeit in a very strange way.

If you try to post using Tor the ad will be permitted at first and people can contact you.  However, after about 15 minutes (and it is always about 15 minutes) the post is "flagged" and disappears.  This happens even if the exit node is in the same location as the section where you are trying to place the ad e.g. using a Californian exit server and the ad is something to do with California.

I can understand that every day or week the Craigslist system has a look at the Tor exit nodes directory and therefore can identify Tor nodes.

What I fail to understand is why the Craigslist policy is to permit the posting then "flag" it after 15 minutes or so?  Is this automatic?  Is it human?  I find it bizarre.  What might be the reasons?