Re: [tor-talk] New Tool Keeps Censors in the Dark - mentions Tor.

after reading all ur conversation...

for me i didnt understand a very important thing :
how come a software or tools as Telex and is not anonymity??????
because the most of blocked sites by the governments are restricted also and censored...

so  i dont think a software like Telex can work against these governments cause no body is ready to loose his freedom....

thx