[tor-talk] Shewstring v1.0.2 release

Hi everyone,

Shewstring v1.0.2 is now being released!

Here are the major changes:

    * I2P has been fixed, and support has been dramatically improved
(with more than an order of magnitude increase in efficiency; wrapper
and jbigi work), thanks mostly to the I2P devs.
    * Fix a major bug where wireless did not work due to a problem with
PF.
    * Misc. XFCE improvements.
    * Pidgin is now allowed to keep 'pounces.xml' across reboots.
    * Added new Shew GPG key.
    * Misc. bugfixes, tweaks and updates.

Regarding the regressions in the previous version:

    * I2P has been fixed and improved to work better than before the
regression (see above).
    * The window lag bug is not reproducible on other test machines.
This suggests to me that it is a FreeBSD driver regression, and not
something that I can fix. Let me know if you experience it too.

You can find more general information, and the actual release, here:

http://xqz3u5drneuzhaeo.onion/users/shew2/shewstring/20110810-shewstringv1.0.2.php

A little OT, for people who follow my blog: I have made a small post
about the new F/LOSS movement taking place on one of the Onionland
forums. Also my key has changed. More info reachable through the main
page of my blog:

http://xqz3u5drneuzhaeo.onion/users/shew2/

--
Shew