Re: [tor-talk] Pirate Linux

Ya its not just the Live CD aspect of it. But also, people aren't going to use Tor 24/7. So if all internet traffic goes through Tor, that could turn away users from using it day to day. But I don't know, I haven't tried Tails since a few months ago so maybe there are some new features I'm unaware of. Also, its the first time I hear about Haven. Looks interesting also.

As for specifications & documentation, I plan to write that up once I have a more complete package up and running. Probably in a few weeks...But for now feel free to test out piratepack, as its a pretty complete package right now.