[tor-talk] Weird Scroogle Problem

Hi all,

This may be a bit OT, but I was wondering if anybody else has had a
similar problem.  A couple of times recently I have used some search
terms in Scroogle, accessed via Tor, and the search worked fine.  I then
added site:wikipedia.org to the search and got:

   Forbidden

   You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/ on this server.

When this happened a few minutes ago, I then tried the terms:

   any old thing site:wikipedia.org

and again got the error.  I repeated that last search w/o Tor (but still
using https) and there was no error.

Anybody else seen this?  Anybody have a clue what is going on?

Jim