Re: [tor-talk] The project "tormail"

Sure, Squirrel mail is available too but it is the principle that a tor-based service would do the very /un-tor/anti-tor thing of providing a javascript (or flash) based service.  It automatically makes me question their veracity or trustworthiness.  They may as well eschew https and have you login in the clear.  You have to ask if they are doing whatever they can to track your actual IP under the circumstances.

--
Economics is not practiced as a science. Rather, it is a pretentious way to covertly promote political prejudices.
- Fred Harrison