Re: [tor-talk] help!!

On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 4:53 PM, Aditya Sharma <aditya6168@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My university has blocked many sites that i think ought not to be blocked..
> This made me install the tor....
> At first it worked and would easily open the blocked sites but then after 2
> days the tor would not connect to its server as if the tor itself has been
> blocked...
> Please help me out of this problem.
> Regards
> Aditya

If you're paying a tuition fee to your school, you could ask them what
they are doing and why they are blocking the internet. Then demand
that they open up the sites they have blocked. You should easily be
able to get a lot of students to back you up. This would probably make
your internet experience better than if you all install Tor.