[tor-talk] Possible Attack on Tor speed?

Hi,

I just had an idea, how an attacker could slow down the Tor network,
and wanted it to discuss with you.
To my knowledge, there is only the BadExit and BadDirectory flag,
nothing like BadNode.
In contrast to a bad exit, which is misbehaving, how could the network
block a node, which has all outgoing traffic blocked?
Lets say, I set up some (few hundred or so) Nodes, which I start up
and then block outgoing traffic on them. If they're chosen as middle
node for a circuit, the circuit can't build, because the next server
cannot be reached.
If my servers advertise a high bandwidth (is there any detection for
false bandwidth advertisings?), Tor will often try to put them in a
circuit, and often will fail. This could lead to no usable circuit for
several minutes.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks :)
--