[tor-talk] Tor Bridges No Longer Work

The oddest thing. Tor bridges no longer work on my system.

Has something changed with regards to how bridges are used?

I have a Windows SP3 system, fully updated and patched, with Tor 0.2.1.30.

Within the last 14 days, Tor will no longer connect when I have Vidalia
set to use bridges. Won't connect at all.

The logs show the error message, "No known bridges."
That's odd, as my bridge definitions are completely up to date.

As soon as I untick the option not to use bridges Tor connects instantly.

Perhaps I should not be using bridges? Has something in the code base
changed?

I'm at a loss to explain this, as my current configuration has worked
for several years.

Thanks for the help.