Re: [tor-talk] release note for latest browser bundle

On 8/27/2011 8:32 AM, andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 08:07:20AM -0500, joebtfsplk@xxxxxxx wrote 0.4K bytes in 12 lines about:
: On 8/24/2011 7:03 PM, Joe Btfsplk wrote:
:>I've looked all over.  Where can full release notes / change logs
:>be found for latest releases of TBB (alpha, beta or stable).  All
:>I've found is brief summaries of main items.
: No official release / changes notes for TBB&  Tor?

This is all we have,
https://gitweb.torproject.org/torbrowser.git/blob/HEAD:/README

At the bottom is the changelog.
I looked around in the area you linked. It was an earlier version. Don't find a readme or changelog for TBB 2.2.31-1a. All I find is on the blog- https://blog.torproject.org/blog/ , shown below. Are these all the changes from previous release?

*Tor Browser Bundle (2.2.31-1) alpha; suite=all*

 * Update Tor to 0.2.2.31-rc
 * Update Firefox to 6.0
 * Update Libevent to 2.0.13-stable
 * Update NoScript to 2.1.2.6
 * Update HTTPS Everywhere to 1.0.0development.5
 * Remove BetterPrivacy until we can figure out how to make it safe in
   all bundles (see #3597)