Re: [tor-talk] TorBirdy 0.0.10 released - testing and feedback requested!

Hi Jacob, i'm taking my lunch hour right now to work on the Torbirdy logo
right now. i'm thinking about three key concepts here to make this logo :

The Original Thunderbird logo, the Tor logo and the Purble collor. i'm
drawing some sketches right now and i will send them to you later on.