Re: [tor-talk] Orweb & orbot

On 08/06/2012 07:33 PM, Greg Kalitnikoff wrote:
> Hi, where can I download latest .apk for android platform? The ones
> at links below don`t match those ones in google play, not even close :-\

On 08/06/2012 07:33 PM, Greg Kalitnikoff wrote:> Hi, where can I
download latest .apk for android platform? The ones
> at links below don`t match those ones in google play, not even close :-\

Apologies for the confusion. We are in the midst of getting our
non-Google Play distribution efforts reorganized.

For now, you can find the latest builds on the new Guardian Project dev
tracker:

https://dev.guardianproject.info/projects/orbot/files

We have an F-Droid repo that we are planning to update shortly, as well.
Learn more here:
https://guardianproject.info/2012/03/15/our-new-f-droid-app-repository/

Regards,
 Nathan