Re: [tor-talk] Tor as ecommerce platform

> Still, it is a little surprising they can't trace bitcoin yet, though.
> Maybe they can.

If you're using an anonet, a new address for every transaction, a
good mix that at least guarantees lack of per session taint, and
are willing to accept a random variance in your input and output BTC
amount and timing to prevent lining up the net totals, I don't think
anyone could. Part of it probably hinges on the overall coin flux
rate through commerce at scale too. I'm sure the answer is on
bitcointalk somewhere.

> I think my bet is also on Silk Road not surviving in the
> long run for that reason...

Good systems are usually stronger than human factors.
1BTC says SR screws up the real life parts first.